How to do floor grinding
Below videos are Copyright © Fujian Xingyi Polishing Machine Co., Ltd
Floor grinding is a process of smoothing or leveling a concrete floor using a floor grinder. To perform floor grinding, follow these steps:
1. Prepare the floor: Remove any obstacles or fixtures from the floor, and clean the surface thoroughly.
2. Choose the right diamond abrasives: Select the diamond abrasives that are appropriate for the type of floor and the desired level of grinding.
3. Attach the diamond abrasives to the floor grinder: Secure the diamond abrasives to the floor grinder according to the manufacturer's instructions.
4. Turn on the floor grinder: Turn on the floor grinder and let it run for a few minutes to ensure that it's working properly.
5. Begin grinding: Start grinding the floor by applying consistent pressure and moving the grinder in a circular pattern.
6. Change the diamond abrasives: Change the diamond abrasives as needed when they become worn, dull, or damaged.
7. Monitor the progress: Monitor the progress of the grinding process and adjust the speed and pressure as needed.
8. Finish the grinding: Continue grinding until the desired level of smoothness is achieved.
Note: Always follow the manufacturer's instructions and safety precautions when performing floor grinding. Make sure to wear protective gear such as eye and ear protection, as well as a dust mask. Additionally, make sure that the floor grinder is connected to a dust collection system to minimize the amount of dust and debris generated during the grinding process.
How to grind & polish concrete floor.
How to grind & polish marble.
How to grind terrazzo.
Demonstration of CIMAR grinder at Changi Airport Jewel Project
Teesin Machinery Pte Ltd is a construction machinery supplier that provides floor grinders, tools and solutions for concrete pavement restoration;corrections of irregularities such as minor pits and divots, faulting and roughness on concrete pavements.